[il-talk] Want to Improve Your Braille?

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Thu Mar 31 11:36:07 UTC 2011

And for those who are not yet at that level, remember that Hadley has a
number of courses to teach Braille. I teach our two earliest, Braille
Literacy 1 and 2. The first is reading readiness and the second is the
alphabet. We may not teach it like everyone else but have taught it
successfully for over 90 years. Our courses are free, and enrollments are
welcome.
Sharon Howerton