[il-talk] Website

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Thu May 12 16:17:13 UTC 2011

Hey All,
I've been kinda busy so I haven't done a whole lot with the website, but
I'd like to get some ideas of where people think the website could use
some improvement or change. I also think we need to get some people who
are good writers to keep these pages fresh, especially pages that should
change on a regular basis like the Convention page. I also need to get
the convention pages updated so we have audio from 2009 and 2010 up
there and information for the upcoming 2011 convention. I would say it
would be good to have a website committee meeting in the near future.
What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Byron