[il-talk] Convention

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 00:08:47 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I had mentioned to a few people my interest in attending Convention in FLA this year.  I have put some tickets on hold, for a flight to Orlando.  If anyone has a room still available, I would like to hear about it.

I have made a reservation for a flight to Orlando on July 3 to return on July 9.  I don't need a room for all these days, since I hope to make at least one trip up to Gainesville, where I attended grad school.  I doubt I will spend more than one night in Gainesville.  I do need to confirm my flight by midnight tomorrow.

Thanks,
bcp