[il-talk] Fw: lack of braille coach numbers on South Division buses.

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 23:07:23 UTC 2011

Late last month, I raised concerns with Pace officals; because on a number of their buses from the South Divison. The braille coach numbers in the front of the buses behind the driver were missing.  I am happy to share the out come with my fellow Il-talk users, and they did a good job with the new numbers.