[il-talk] knock knock

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 22:08:59 UTC 2011

hello, anyone home? anyone awake? everyone hiding from big bad joe?

did mr. freeze strike again?? ok little timmie i'll send lassie out to sniff around. maybe we need a cadaver dog. Pet smart is a good source on the manna list for all dogs. i still can't believe that only one person has ordered Target cards!!just remember we have many obligations like scholarships, and internships,etc. since i'm on the budget committee i know how important fundraising is. and we want to keep it in the present tense. does it matter if some of you don't like my ideas. we ALL have an obligation to make sure the future blind students have every opportunity to be educated and trained. does it matter what religion we are? NO. does it matter if we are totals or partials? NO. the only thing that matters is we feel a duty make sure every blind child is educated and trained for a job which makes them a full contributer to society.

so who will be the first to join nassty joe in making an order?

i thank you for all your previous support.

gobble gobble.

Joseph Monti