[il-talk] Illinois misspent money at ICRI.

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri Nov 25 15:04:02 UTC 2011

Having worked with IL rehab from 1978 to 2002, sadly, not many people went
directly into employment after attending ICRE-Wood. I have not kept up with
statistics for many years, but people did return. I did ask someone for
clarification about the article Bill Reiff sent; the employees cited, as I
understand it, worked in the ICRE-W building and were not associated with
the blind adjustment program. That does not absolve ICRE-W from anything as
they likely had their own issues perhaps not investigated or cited in the
article.
Sharon