[il-talk] 12/6 board mtg agenda

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Nov 26 17:33:27 UTC 2011

Let me know if you have additional items.

National Federation of the  Blind of Illinois Draft Agenda

December 6th, 2011 8:00 p.m.

via conference call
218 936 1200 code 6324

1.  Minutes of 8/6/11 meeting  e-mailed 11/21/11
tabled on 11/22/11

2. Treasurer's 3rd Quarter Report
 Official 3rd quarter expenses and income 2011
 Report on bank change
 tabled 11/22/11

3.  2012 parent seminar hotel- Holiday Inn O'Hare
 Status of contracts for seminar and convention

4.. Report on Illinois Vendors

5.  2011 State convention
 Review

6.  Annual Reports  The first 7 of these were tabled on 11/22/11
 Resolutions e-mailed 11/11/11
 Public Relations e-mailed 11/20/11
  Need to think about improvements
 Door Prizes e-mailed 11/20/11
 Parents e-mailed 11/20/11
 Scholarship e-mailed 11/20/11
 Mentoring e-mailed 11/21/11
 ISVI e-mailed 11/22/11
 Special Events - e-mailed 11/26/11

7.  BRAL and Braille Literacy Comm Plans

8.  New Dog Guide Committee

9.  Budget for 2012 Tabled 11/22/11 draft 2 e-mailed 11/26/11

10.  2013 National Convention

Next Meeting

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for "NFBI".

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org