[il-talk] home stretch

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 21:50:20 UTC 2011

hi folks, we are coming to the end of this fundraiser and we have far to go to match last year. we have one week left and don't let it be a weak week.(who writes this stuff?) seriously this is one of the big fundraiser of the year. Black Friday was a big success but we don't want any red saturdays.

and where are the students? i have hounded the Boards and i'm sure they

have needs which a gift certificate would help.

REMEMBER that every dollar you spend you get back in gift cards, same amount. it is the VENDORS that give us donations from their pockets not ours.

so NFBers make me proud.

Dec. 4th is D-day.

gijo

Joseph Monti