[il-talk] FW: Invitation for Paid Market Research Session-Chicago

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 14:47:44 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Debbie Freedberg [mailto:debbie at alphabuzzgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 8:43 AM
To: Debbie Freedberg
Subject: Invitation for Paid Market Research Session-Chicago

Hello, my name is Debbie from Alphabuzz. You may have done a market research
group for us before. I am putting together more focus groups and hope you
may qualify for this one. We are an independent market research company
looking for several respondents ages 21-65 to participate in focus groups
about beverage choices. The sessions will take place  in downtown Chicago on
Tues., Dec. 6 or Tues. Dec. 13.

Those people who are chosen to participate will be paid $150 for a 75 minute
focus group. There will be day and evening sessions available.

Your participation is completely anonymous and your information
confidential. These studies are strictly for market research and no sales
attempt will ever be made as a result of your participation.

If you are interested in participating, please take a moment to COPY AND
PASTE this link into your internet to fill out a short pre-screening
questionnaire.

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/alcbeverages

We will contact those that look like they might qualify.If you could please
post this link on your Facebook page or pass this along to anyone that may
be interested in participating, I would really appreciate your help.

I look forward to your response. Thank you.

Debbie

Debbie Freedberg

AlphaBuzz Research Coordinator

 <mailto:debbie at alphabuzzgroup.com> debbie at alphabuzzgroup.com

If you are no longer interested in being contacted to participate in
research conducted by AlphaBuzz, Inc., please respond to unsubscribe
<mailto:unsubscribe at infocousa.com> @alphabuzzgroup.com, and put unsubscribe
in the subject line.  You will be removed from our database immediately.