[il-talk] Newsline contest

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 29 14:20:38 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Are you a NewsLine Subscriber?  Could you use a little extra cash right
after the National Convention?  Well, if the answer to either of these
questions is yes, what follows just may be of interest to you.

ATTENTION NEWSLINE SUBSCRIBERS

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is presenting an
opportunity that sounds too good to be true; but trust me, it is.

Thanks to NFB-NewsLine, one lucky reader will be $50 richer, thanks to the
NewsLine Security CodeContest.

And so you may be asking, how can my NewsLine security code mean extra
money?  Well, all you have to do as a NewsLine subscriber is remember your
security code in order to become eligible.

Contest Rules:  Each week between January 1 and June 24, 2012, a different
security code will appear on the Illinois Information channel within the
blindness information channel of NewsLine.  If you find that the secret code
is yours, you have the week in which your code is presented to call David
Meyer NFBI NewsLine Coordinator at 708-209-1767 and identify yourself
stating your name, address, phone number and security code.

Each correct entry will be placed in a drawing which will be conducted
immediately following the NFB National convention.  The winning entry will
receive a cash prize of $50 from the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois.

Good luck to all NewsLine subscribers.