[il-talk] FW: Please Help! New Members Needed for CTA ADA Advisory Committee

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 13:06:40 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Levinson, Cara [mailto:clevinson at transitchicago.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 4:36 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Please Help! New Members Needed for CTA ADA Advisory Committee

Dear Friend of the Chicago Transit Authority:

The CTA ADA Advisory Committee provides invaluable input on
disability-related bus and rail policies and procedures.  We are looking for
two new members for our Committee.  You can help ensure that the interests
of the disability community continue to be fully represented to the CTA.

Attached is an informational flyer in both .pdf and Word form.  Please post
the flyer (print the .pdf on a color printer, if possible) at your office
and circulate it to your friends, colleagues and other interested members of
the community.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you for your help!
Cara

Cara B. Levinson
ADA Compliance Officer