[il-talk] At-Large Song for IABS Idol Battle of the Chapters

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:36:42 UTC 2011

How about copying the link to tiny url.com and psting it again to the list.

From: Bill Reif <billreif at ameritech.net>
Sender: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:32:22
Subject: Re: [il-talk] At-Large Song for IABS Idol Battle of the Chapters

Hello Liz,

That link is so long that even if people maximize their email client
window, it won't work for most people.  A workaround is to copy the two
lines on which it appears to Notepad, delete the line break, and go
there using your web browser.  Remember that this problem can be
minimized by assigning a much shorter file name in Dropbox.

Cordially,
Bill