[il-talk] question

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 01:41:06 UTC 2011

This won't be determined until tomorrow - the COLA is likely to increase by
 between 3.5-3.7%.  The earnings limit may have a correlating increase, but
 that isn't a sure thing.  Also, the budget deficit talks include
provisions  that would waive the COLA change or use a different formula to calculate
it, so  we'll learn about that tomorrow most likely as well.

In a message dated 10/18/2011 9:07:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,