[il-talk] question

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 03:01:23 UTC 2011

Connie,

I believe Robert is correct in his assessment that the earnings limit will
likely go up by the same amount as an SSDI check increases.  Usually, the
Braille Monitor covers this topic either in the November, December or
January issue.  If you don't already receive it, you can find it on the NFB
website.

If you need to know sooner, I would check either with Jessie Hartle or
Lauren McLarnie from the National Office.

Another possible suggestion would be to check with someone you may know who
works either as a service rep or claims rep from Social Security.  I would
not necessarily trust any rank and file rep fielding a call to Social
Security however.