[il-talk] iphone case?

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 17:03:06 UTC 2011

Hi Leslie
When my friend swatted at a mosquito and knocked my iPhone onto the pavement instead, the phone was fine (I have an otterbox also)

But the case makes it bulky and the rubber makes it hard to slip in and out of a pocket. Also, be warned, I can tell you it is not as tight sealed as it would seem--sand, for example will slip right in between the phone's screen and the box's screen protector.
(ps, welcome to the I-family)
-G. Robert Moore III
(via iPhone)