[il-talk] iphone case?

Dale Sczweck dale.sczweck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:59:03 UTC 2011

The case isn't sold as waterproof. It's resistant in some respects, but definitely not waterproof. Connie is right, sand and other  small particles can make their way into the phone. I do not know of any cases that seal the phone up completely. It would be bad to do so because the phone still needs to release heat. The otter is a little bulky, but it will keep the phone safe from most drops.

Dale

Sent from my iPhone