[il-talk] Fwd: Deepest Regrets!

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 12 12:48:14 UTC 2011

Hello my fellow federationist,
I wish to echo Debbie Stein's sentiments. I found the comments on the list horribly offensive and hurtful.
I completely understand why people would want to withdraw from the list after seeing them.
 I however hope that people will not withdraw from the list over such offensive comments because this list is one where we find support,  respect, strength and love among us.  I just look at my own circumstances when I lost my dad this summer, and so many of you sent your heart-felt sympathies.
Over the years as I have become more and more involved with the federation, you all have given me encouragement and support.
 I have learned so much from everyone on this list, and I am sure many of you feel the same.
This list is one where we share information  about blindness  that is helpful to our members. We try our best to build people up rather than tear them down I would not want to see that spoiled by certain individuals making insensitive comments.

Begin forwarded message: