[il-talk] (no subject)

Patrick Olson 1ofakind26 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:46:00 UTC 2011

Hi Kelly,
    My mom and I are sorry to hear that you have health issues. We will be
praying for you. Ever since I've joined the NFB, you have been one person
that has always been there. All of us in NFBI will think of you and know you
have made a big difference. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

       Sincerely,
               Patrick Olson