[il-talk] (no subject)

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 18 15:03:50 UTC 2011

Dear Kelly,
  I am stunned, deeply sad and wanting to help you in any way possible.
  Your service to me as former State President was exemplory and has
continued to be so throughout the succeeding years. You have juggled so many
Affiliate jobs, so willingly,so well and for so long.
  Words are inadequate to express my true THANKS to you as an Affiliate
leader and valued friend.

    Love,

    Cathy