[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Spring Candy Sale

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 15:16:34 UTC 2012

THE CHICAGO CHAPTER SPRING CANDY SALE IS NOW HERE

Again this Spring, we will be having our Spring Candy sale to help the
Chicago Chapter in fundraising efforts.

This year, we will again sell the venerable Fanny May Variety Pack from
DMI.  Those of you who have received Fanny May candy from a sweetheart,  or
those of you who have ordered in the past and have cheated just a bit,
consuming what you thought you might sell can attest to the quality of
Fanny May candy.

There is a change in the variety of Fanny May bars offered this year
through DMI.  Each variety pack still consists of 52 bars, with each bar
selling for $1.  The change is in what is offered in the variety pack.
This year the variety pack consists of the following.  14 Caramel bars,  10
Almond bars, 10 Plain bars, 6 Peanut butter bars, 6 Crisp Rice bars  and 6
Dark Chocolate Mint bars with Cooky Crunch.

We will be taking orders on this delectable cluster of confections  through
May 1, 2012.

Please place your order with David Meyer on or before May 1, 2012.

You may call him at 7 0 8-2 0 9-1 7 6 7 or you may email him at d a t e m  e
y e r at sbcglobal.net.

We had a grate order last year.  Let's see if we can top this order for
this year.