[il-talk] FW: Here's to the Future!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:22:58 UTC 2012

My Victor had been ex-rayed as well at the airport, but the static electricity fried the circuity in the thing and they wanted, I can't remember how much, to fix it.

It would've been better just to have bought a new one, but no, I was stupid and bought a book sense.  Which, unless you're really good with electronics and have a lot of patience, I wouldn't recommend for the average user.  It is way too complicated to use.

JMO,

Jenny