[il-talk] Sanity Check

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 21:12:05 UTC 2012

Hi Bruce, I wish I could give you a specific answer, but you may be able to write the credit reporting agencies and request who has checked your credit score (but if I recall, the last time I got one of my free credit reports, it included who had checked my credit) by the way, at least for me, Experian, and Transunion replied somewhat promptly, but Equifax never did.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)