[il-talk] Convention assistance

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 18:56:56 UTC 2012

Dear Chicago Chapter Members,

This must be a great year economically speaking.  Though I don't feel the
excess, people must be doing very well indeed, as I have yet to hear from
anyone regarding the need for assistance for the NFBI convention.  Remember,
that the committee has authorized that help may be extended to as many as
six people, and that anyone in receipt of it may receive upto $100 for
convention assistance.  Anyone wishing to apply may contact David Meyer by
phone or via email.  Applications must be in by August 15, and will not be
accepted after that date.

Good luck to all who apply.