[il-talk] Convention assistance

james davis jamessdavis14 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:49:48 UTC 2012

Hi David. I had to decide if I and the wife were planning on going to
the convention NFBI this year. Yes, we decided to go and would like to
apply for the assistance. I need to know how to go about applying. I
can also give you a call, because I know the deadline is August 15,
2012. I look forward to hearing from you. JD.