[il-talk] 9/15/12 Octoberfest

Patti Gregory Chang Esq. pattichang at att.net
Sun Aug 5 15:41:02 UTC 2012

A quick reminder.  Please join us for fun food, music and beverages on 9/15/12 at the home of Francisco and Patti Chang.  This fund raiser features jamming on our piano and any instrument anyone wants to bring.  We will have burgers, dogs, and brats.  Cost is $25 per person.  Your $25 covers your first beverage.  After that soda, beer, or wine will be $2 per beverage.  The party starts at 5:00 p.m. If you RSVP, you will need to pay.  Please RSVP to pattichang at att.net.

Please join us.  This is a fun way to help out the affiliate.

P.S.  NFBI is on twitter as "NFBI" and on Facebook as "national Federation of the Blind of Illinois."

Please donate to our annual appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to our treasurer:  Glenn Moore Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
Chair, NFB Scholarship Committee
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net