[il-talk] IABS Idol

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:54:46 UTC 2012

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

This is a reminder that I am taking song requests for IABS Idol.  For just
five dollars (per person) you and your friends can sing a song at, in my
opinion, the most fun event at state convention. Please e-mail me at
RoseSloan920 at gmail,com your name, song choice, artist of the song, and if
you would like to the radio version of the song or the karaoke version.

Also, Chapter presidents, please let me know which "work" song your chapter
will be singing!  Kudos to Chicago chapter for already picking their song.

Thanks!!

Rose Sloan