[il-talk] Informational picket of Goodwill

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Fri Aug 17 17:13:36 UTC 2012

Who is planning to participate in our picket?

P.S.  NFBI is on twitter as "NFBI" and on Facebook as "national Federation of the Blind of Illinois."

Please donate to our annual appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to our treasurer:  Glenn Moore Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
Chair, NFB Scholarship Committee
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net