[il-talk] Shopping certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 12:15:55 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Not much time to place your certificate orders at this point.  Though we
have received some nice orders, we need many more of them, and there's only
eight more days to order.  I will be taking orders through September 3,
(labor day.)  In order to have certificate orders available for the chapter
meeting, the order must be placed on September 4.  Remember, if you wish to
know what certificates we can order, you can always read the list on
NewsLine, or you can request that the list be emailed to you.

To place your certificate order, please call David Meyer at 708-209-1767 or
email him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Thanks to these certificates, a good time can be had by all.