[il-talk] Candy sale

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 12:24:08 UTC 2012

Now is the time for all good folks to come to the aid of their chapter,
their Chicago chapter, that is.

In case you have forgotten, we are having a candy sale.  Yes, I suppose it
could be said, and yes, I have actually thought it myself, selling a candy
bar ain't all that glamourous.  However, candy sales are what have made the
Chicago Chapter go for years, and that fact has not changed.

For any new members out there who wonder what they might be able to do to
assist the Chicago Chapter, this is a great opportunity for you.  Beyond
that, your candy order can help to make Chicago "Home Sweet Home" to all of
us.

I will be taking orders through Wednesday, August 29, as I will need to
place the order on August 30 in order for  Chicago Chapter members to
receive their candy at the chapter meeting.

Please contact David Meyer either via phone at 708-209-1767 or email at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

We are coming down to the wire so don't delay, order today.