[il-talk] Thanks and One More Thing

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 03:24:19 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I wanted to send an email thanking all of you for the help on setting me on the right path with my condo association.  I will get a copy of my condo docs and learn for myself what my responsibilities are in this situation.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a very merry Christmas.  My sister made it clear she blames me for some things that happened when we were children.  Some things the child I was did not know about or could have prevented.  I suggested that we discontinue communication, since her behavior of late has felt very abusive, much like my father.  Before I go running away from all my social connections, I wondered if any of you knew of social service organizations or ways I might get help to protect myself?  Futher, she made it very clear she resented having to take care of me when I was sick, so any suggestions on how I might find help the next time I end up in the hospital might make sense too.

Thanks,
bcp