[il-talk] Thanks and One More Thing

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 03:49:07 UTC 2012

Dear Bruce,
Would you contact me off line.  I think I can give you some direction
concerning the issues you enumerated in your email.
As a person who works closely with Accessliving, I second Sharon's
suggestion about contacting them.  Their number is 312-640-2100.  If you
contact me at:  conibodyworks at gmail.com or Ph773-575-6195 I can give you the
names of some vary helpful people there.
Cordially,
Edwin