[il-talk] Out of town

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Feb 4 19:02:10 UTC 2012

As most of you know Francisco and I are leaving tomorrow for Washington
Seminar.  We will be back on Wednesday night.  I   will be reachable via
cell or by calling the Holiday Inn Capital.

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for "NFBI".

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org