[il-talk] Chicago chapter meeting announcement

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 04:55:40 UTC 2012

Sorry to hear that, Gina. I won't be there either, so I hope to see you in March.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

I dont think I will be there. Fri. I start my series of twelve weeks of. Chemo with a different med.  I havent been feeling good. Verry tired and cold. Light headed. Cancer iss rough. Gina