[il-talk] Question

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Wed Jul 11 15:39:50 UTC 2012

  Hi, Victoria,
  I am Connie Davis. Welcome to the list!!!
  Yes, you are on the right list. Our local events are
  announced on this list, as well as listed our
  website, which is http://www.nfbofillinois.org. We
  also have a quarterly newsletter, called The Braille
  Examiner, that has a calendar listing our local
  events. Where do you live? We have chapters in
  Chicago, Rock Island/Moline, Springfield,
  Belleville, Bourbonnais and an At Large chapter,
  that meets by telephone. The website also lists the
  presidents of our local chapters and their contact
  information. Our latest newsletter is on the
  website, as well as, the national newsletter called
  The Braille Monitor.
  I hope this answers some of your questions.

Connie Davis