[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 21:31:29 UTC 2012

Great Edwin!
Concerned Citizens of Paratransit, and our table is 11
Our marching order is 41
Last call for lineup is 10:40 in Plymouth Court (behind the Library)
Step off is 11am

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

On Jul 20, 2012, at 9:07, "Edwin" <conibodyworks at gmail.com> wrote:

I am marching in the parade, can anyone let me know the number of the NFB
table?
Is there a marching number also?