[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 21:35:32 UTC 2012

Thanks Gina

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

On Jul 19, 2012, at 18:47, Gina Falvo <falvog at hotmail.com> wrote:

I definately plan to be at the table. Gina
From: pattichang at att.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:44:28 -0500
To: GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com; il-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

Patti and Francisco will march.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFB, Scholarship Committee Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2012, at 5:25 PM, GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com wrote:

Hi Everyone, I wanted to give a quick bit of info before the Parade, this is in kindof a timeline order:
I preregistered NFB online and I will be in-person registering us Saturday Morning (it has to be between 9am and 10:20 and is at 401 s. Plymouth Ct.)
Anyone who is marching needs to be in line with us in Plymouth court by 10:40. Plymouth court is a one block long street going north south. It is bordered on the east by the Harold Washington Library. On the north, Van Buren forms the top part of a T intersection with it (and the Van buren L stop is right above van Buren). On the South, Congress expressway crosses it. And on the west, another building borders it. Also, the next street to the west is Dearborne)

Anyway, we are lining up in Plymouth court. We're position 41, right after 3E Love and right before Center for independent Future...
You can find us by coming to Van Buren and Plymouth Court (you can take the L blue line to Van Buren). Please remember to be there in time to be in line by 10:40.
I have so far:
Marchers: Denise Avant, Ken Schad

And March or Table, As Needed: Gina Falvo, Glenn Moore, Howard Wilson, Eileen Truschke (if she isn't working). (yes, you are needed for marching if you can)

At 11, the parade steps off, going north. We will jog left via van buren, then right again onto Dearborne, and stay north on van buren untill we pour into Daley Plaza.

There, we are sharing Table 11 with Concerned Citizens of Paratransit.
I have:
Table: Ryan Parrey, Jemal Powell, Ryan Kwaak

Daley plaza Entertainment begins at 12:30

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for il-talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/pattichang%40att.net

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for il-talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/falvog%40hotmail.com