[il-talk] Jaws problems

Linda Hendle iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 16:37:50 UTC 2012

My provblems with Jaws have been, it reads my emails 2 sometimes3 times in a row.  Or when I press enter on a different email, it will start in the middle of it.    I called FS about a few weeks ago and they said you have to wait for the next Jaws updates to come in.  I have Jaws 13 and since installing updates 3 weeks ago, have been having other problems with it also.  Can’t think offhand.  Hope it’s a temperory thing.  Hope you’re problems are resolved soon too, Debbie.