[il-talk] The Braille Examiner Spring 2012

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 22:25:56 UTC 2012

I particularly liked Patti's article on iPhone apps. I wonder, about the legal reference app, who verifies and vouches for the authenticity of the content? It sounds very useful, but I would want to be sure I can trust that I'm finding a comprehensive listing of statutes and that I won't be surprised if I wanted to use the results.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)