[il-talk] AMC accessibility

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 16:17:55 UTC 2012

Dear Jenny. Every AMC Theater in the State will have to have the audio captioning no later than the end of 2013 according to the settlement. So, it will be coming to your area eventually. So stay tuned. From (clearly?) Jamaal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/nsTIqaVN-20120526-1213.wav