[il-talk] Replacement number for tell me

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 17:05:46 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Ken Staley has just given me a replacement number for Tell me.  I believe
the system is simply called Weather.  The number is 800-932-8437.  Once you
call in, all you need to do is hold the line for your local weather forcast,
as that is the system default.  As for getting around the system, you can
navigate to a number of different things by pressing numbers on your phone
keypad.

Though I haven't used it much, it appears that you can access sports,
weather forcasts from cities other than your own, and free directory
assistance.

Hope this helps.