[il-talk] Replacement number for tell me

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Tue May 29 23:54:26 UTC 2012

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:06 PM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Subject: [il-talk] Replacement number for tell me

Hello Everyone,

Ken Staley has just given me a replacement number for Tell me.  I believe
the system is simply called Weather.  The number is 800-932-8437.  Once you
call in, all you need to do is hold the line for your local weather forcast,
as that is the system default.  As for getting around the system, you can
navigate to a number of different things by pressing numbers on your phone
keypad.

Though I haven't used it much, it appears that you can access sports,
weather forcasts from cities other than your own, and free directory
assistance.

Hope this helps.