[il-talk] Didn't know who to address this to, sorry

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:08:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,,

I need to sign up for a scholarship for the convention, for state convention I mean.

could someone help me do that.

when I tried to sign up for the national one, they wanted to know how much I needed the NFB to pay or something along those lines.

Since I've never done it before, could someone call me and walk me through the process.

My number is 815-847-9789.  I'd appreciate all the help I can get.  I'm really bummed that I'm going to miss the national convention because I didn't know how to fill out the form properly.  I don't want to have that situation again for state.

Please call soon, so I don't miss the deadline.

thanks again.

Jenny