[il-talk] Didn't know who to address this to, sorry

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 23:39:46 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny, we will issue the state scholarship applications after we have gotten done with National Convention. And it will certainly be noted here on iltalk. There are a few months between the two conventions and there will be a reasonable amount of time to submit your application, then once all applications are in, they will be reviewed at the same time. Once we issue the application, you can ask me (or a fellow federationist who has gone to convention) for help figuring out the costs, because that application will look almost identical to the Chappell National application.

-Glenn III
NFBI state Treasurer
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)