[il-talk] Voting Adventure

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 11 20:00:29 UTC 2012

I voted about as early as one could and the audio process worked flawlessly.
I think Bob and I were the only people voting in our court house late that
afternoon.

    Cathy
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529