[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 21 13:28:45 UTC 2012

Dear Fellow Federationist,
I just wanted to take this moment to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Another year has gone by, and we are all here working with each other to help others, and even ourselves. I am especially thankful to see so many people become more involved in the Illinois affiliate. It is great to see our students interact more and more with the affiliate. And through Freedom Link, we are having an impact on the lives of young people. So in addition to family and friends, we have so much to be thankful for.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.