[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Linda Hendle iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 21 14:02:36 UTC 2012

That's so true Debbie!    I just want to say, this was a great year for me.
I learned to walk alone with my cane.  I went to my first Convention, which
I'll neverforget.  It was an awesome time.  I feel like I'm in a good place,
and hope to conquer more herdles in the future.    I hope everyone has a
Great Thanksgiving.  Thanks NFBI for your support!  I have a lot to be
thankful for.      Sincerely, Linda