[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Wed Nov 21 16:29:32 UTC 2012

  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

Connie

  ---- Original message ----

    Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:02:36 -0600
    From: "Linda Hendle" <iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net>
    Subject: Re: [il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving
    To: "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817 at att.net>,"NFB
    >That's so true Debbie! I just want to say, this
    was a great year for me. >I learned to walk alone
    with my cane. I went to my first Convention, which
    >I'll neverforget. It was an awesome time. I feel
    like I'm in a good place, >and hope to conquer
    more herdles in the future. I hope everyone has a
    >Great Thanksgiving. Thanks NFBI for your support!
    I have a lot to be >thankful for. Sincerely,
    Linda>>-----Original Message----- >From: Deborah
    Kent Stein>Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:33
    PM>To: Bruce C. Paul ; NFB of Illinois Mailing
    List>Subject: Re: [il-talk] Happy
    Thanksgiving>>>>Our Federation community, weaving
    together rich friendships and a network of>support
    systems, is truly something to be thankful
    for.>>Debbie>>----- Original Message ----- >From:
    "Bruce C. Paul" <brucecpaul at yahoo.com>>To:
    "il-talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org>>Sent: Tuesday,
    November 20, 2012 10:35 AM>Subject: [il-talk]
    Happy Thanksgiving>>>Dear IL-Talk,>>As I look
    towards the end of the year, I would just like to
    thank all of you>for being my one support system.
    I will admit to drawing a great deal
    of>satisfaction from my volunteer activities, but
    you all remind me where it's>at and give me hope
    that I might some day have a typical life, with
    friends>and a supportive greater
    mailing
    list>il-talk at nfbnet.org>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/il-talk_nfbnet.org>To
    unsubscribe, change your list options or get your
    account info
    for>il-talk:>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/dkent5817%40att.net>>>_______________________________________________>il-talk