[il-talk] kelly

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 22:56:47 UTC 2012

this is a sad day indeed. kelly and I worked on many committees and those that she chaired were the best and most efficient committees i've seen. we certainly will miss her. in fact we missed this whole year when she tried to face it alone. she is the bravest woman i've ever met. she was very private and even though i've known her for a long time i knew very little about her personal life. i do know she laughed easily and was not timid, she baked cookies and brownies that if you were lucky to buy or get as a gift you were lucky indeed. she was a great treasurer,secretary and a great chairman. those who come after her should study kelly because she was the best. we love you kelly and we will miss you and give thanks that we knew her.

Joseph Monti