[il-talk] Guest Book for Kelly Doty

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Wed Oct 3 01:30:44 UTC 2012

We will have at our convention a guest book for remembrances of Kelly.  This will be at our registration and information tables during convention.  You can bring cards, letters and e-mails for inclusion or you can write in the book directly.  We will also have an envelope for contributions to send to her family.  I also plan to begin my Presidential Report with a special moment of silence.
We will send all to her mother after convention.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net