[il-talk] Looking for help

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:43:35 UTC 2012

does he still need help?  I am willing.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 3:49 AM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Cc: 'Illinois Association of Blind Students List'
Subject: [il-talk] Looking for help

Hello Everyone,

I received a call last night from down state suggesting that an individual
who is coming up for convention is looking for assistance in getting from
Union Station in Chicago to our convention hotel.  His main two concerns are
mobility issues and limited funds.

He should be arriving at Union Station at approximately 1:00 P.M. on Friday.
If you have a car and might have the time to assist in this matter, or if
you could possibly meet somsone at Union Station at 1:00 P.M., please let me
know off list.

Thank you all for your help in this matter.